Some helpful tips for patrons of the Playhouse @ Jefferson Park…
- We suggest planning to arrive at least 15 minutes early to find a parking space and make your way into the theatre.
- Generally, the lobby opens 45 minutes before showtime, and the house opens approximately 20 minutes before showtime.
- We are located just a block from the CTA Blue Line / Jefferson Park Metra station. See the map below.
- Parking is on-street. There is ample parking on Milwaukee Ave. on the same block as the theatre. Currently, meter payment is required Monday through Saturday. Sundays are free. There is also side-street parking within a 3-5 minute walk from the theatre. We always recommend checking the signs for any restrictions.
- We offer free drinking water in our lobby. We have healthy munchies and snacks available for a suggested donation of $2. All proceeds benefit our youth & teen financial aid fund.
- If you are visiting with a wheelchair, stroller or walker, we recommend letting us know in advance so we can prepare for your arrival and make your visit as comfortable as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For our complete ticketing and seating policies, click here.
Our campus is located in two structures in the heart of Jefferson Park. We are…
- 1 block south of the Jefferson Park CTA terminal / Blue Line icon-map-marker 1 block from the Jefferson Park Metra stop
- 3-5 minutes west of the I-90 & I-94 split icon-map-marker 10 minutes south of Skokie and Park Ridge
- 20-25 minutes NW of Lakeview